--
Please Respond This Mail to vinc...@panzersolutions.com

Dear IT Proffesional,
Hope you are doing well !!
This is Vincent Karoff rom Panzer Solutions, LLC,
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and I will appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume ASAP .

Job Title: Oracle DBA
Location: South Lake TX
Duration: 6 Months
Rate :50 Max on c2c

*Need Green card and Citizen atleast EAD-GC *

Job Description
The Senior Database Administrator (DBA) will be responsible for the
implementation, configuration, maintenance and performance of critical
Oracle database systems. The incumbent will be required to ensure the
availability and consistent performance of our products. The Senior DBA
will assist in architectural (mainly Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC)
environment) and solutions design and will act as a mentor to other
infrastructure team members. The incumbent will partner with the
development and support teams to design, implement and maintain best
practices that will leverage database architecture in order to allow for
resiliency, performance, scalability and reliability of our application
databases.
Qualifications
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years Oracle DBA related experience.
Database Specialized Knowledge and Skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience with Oracle internals and processes
Oracle performance tuning essentials strongly preferred
Experience in supporting Production Environments required
Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems on an on-call rotation
basis required
Experience with the installation and configuration of Oracle Real
Application Clusters (RAC) required
Experience with Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM) strongly preferred
Experience with Oracle Data Guard & Oracle Golden Gate set-up,
administration and fail-over procedures strongly preferred
Experience with Oracle Exadata preferred
Experience implementing, configuring, and performance tuning multiple
Oracle 10g and 11g instances per machine required
Experience with Oracle's Recovery Manager (RMAN), Oracle Enterprise Manager
(OEM) and ASM features required
Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities
after hours
Experience in SQL performance tuning, using tools for stress testing and
building scalable systems

Warm Regards,
Vincent Karoff • Sr Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions
45 Stuart Ave • K Unit • Norwalk, CT • 06850
Office: 2036521444 ext 199 • Email: vinc...@panzersolutions.com

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vincent-kroff/4a/880/348
https://twitter.com/VKaroff

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained here in is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, disseminationcommunication is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error,, please notify the
sender immediately by telephone and destroy this e-mailmessage OR reply
with the subject “REMOVE” such that your email would be taken out of our
distribution list...