HI

This is Tom from UsNetmetrics. I have the following requirement.

Please send me suitable profiles along with (name, location, status and
number).

*Job Title  : QA with Responsive Web Design *

*Location  : West Chester, PA*

*Duration  : 6 Months  *

*Locals are close to PA *

*Interview: In Person Interview Followed by Telephonic *

*Backfill Position  Immediate interview
*

Job Description

Required Skills:

                *Good understanding of Responsive Web Design (RWD)
techniques and considerations given to new website designs*

                Testing or Web Design experience in an environment where
Responsive Web Design (RWD) principles were in place.

Basic responsibilities are as follows:

                Perform QA / UAT testing for web based applications and
websites where Responsive Design principles were utilized

                Experience executing test scripts built under the
principles of Responsive Design

                Experience doing test planning to test script creation is
welcomed; candidates who have it are encouraged to apply!

*Tom Martin*

*Technical Recruiter*

Phone: +1 773-941-7702

US NET-Metrics