--
Please Respond This Mail to vinc...@panzersolutions.com

Dear IT Proffesional,
Hope you are doing well !!
This is Vincent Karoff rom Panzer Solutions, LLC,
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and I will appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume ASAP .

Job Title: Electrical Engineer.
Location: Auburn Hills, MI.
Duration: 12 months+
*Rate: $45 1099 OR C2C*

Engineer will be responsible for Requirement Analysis and coding for the
Web Based System developed to track validation activities.
Duties include developing and implementing comprehensive test plan to
validate the ASP.NET based platform code on the development server prior to
deployment on production server.
Responsibilities also include defining installation parameters for software
and hardware for proper transition of Web based development tool between
different versions of OS.
Job profile includes detecting, analyzing and identifying correct technical
solutions for C# coding issues
Duties include training engineers on the usage parameters of web based
Validation Portal and collecting as well as monitoring data on system
performance

Requirements:
Candidate should be proficient in ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server 2005 / 2008,
HTML, JavaScript
Special Software’s
Net Full Framework and Compact Framework 3.5 / 4.0
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2005 and 2008
eb Server IIS 6
Microsoft Visual Source Safe 6.0
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Fundamental understanding of project management methodology
Warm Regards,
Vincent Karoff • Sr Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions
45 Stuart Ave • K Unit • Norwalk, CT • 06850
Office: 2036521444 ext 199 • Email: vinc...@panzersolutions.com

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vincent-kroff/4a/880/348
https://twitter.com/VKaroff

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained here in is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, disseminationcommunication is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error,, please notify the
sender immediately by telephone and destroy this e-mailmessage OR reply
with the subject “REMOVE” such that your email would be taken out of our
distribution list...