*.Net position
Location: Washington, DC
Length: 4 months*

Washington, DC - Quick Fill (candidate has to start in 1 weeks time)

Urgent requirement! Client is willing to finish all the interviews rounds
in 1 weeks time.

*Candidate's communication skills should be "excellent" and should have
atleast 4-5 years of US experience with total 8-9 yrs of Microsoft
Technology experience!*

net role: we need "senior level " consultants, with excellent communication
skills.

The candidate would initially be involved is discussions (with the internal
stake holders) to determine level of effort, so strong consulting
background would be needed.

Would be involved in end-to-end development of the entire application (on a
small team of 2 developers), so should have experience with entire SDLC.

Key skills would be VB.net and/or C# (they use VB.net, but as long as the
person has a mix of VB.net and C#, and is comfortable working in VB.net, it
would suffice, Visual Studio, strong SQL, N-tier development and databases
(need to very strong with databases)

Ideally they would want these candidates to start Monday next week, but
would be ok to wait a little for the "right" candidate. We need to check