Hi

Position below………………….

Send  me  profiles  : ar...@canopyone.com

*Role : Java Application Developer *

*Duration : 8 months *

*Location : Hartford CT***

*Job Description : *

*
*-Must have strong *Spring framework experience to be considered.*
-You will predominantly be involved in developing business solutions by
creating new and modifying existing applications.
-Primary contributor in *designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting
and supporting* the application consistent with established specifications
and business requirements to deliver business value.

Software tools/skills needed: *Java, Spring, Oracle*

Skills/attributes nice to have: *JSP, Jquery, Javascript, CSS, HTML***

*ARJUN*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

||* Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 216 *||*Fax :703-657-0092 *||

||*ar...@canopyone.com* <ar...@canopyone.com>*
*||*www.canopyone.com*<http://www.canopyone.com/>
* *||

*Gtalk : **arjunk...@gmail.com* <arjunk...@gmail.com>* *

*IM : **kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in* <kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in>**

||* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
Link7]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>
*[image: Description: Description:
blogger_icon]*<http://canopyone.blogspot.com/>
**

* *

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.