Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We are currently looking to fill these urgent positions with our
client in *Cupertino,
CA*. Below is few details on them. Please let me know if you have any
consultant for the below job opening. Please feel free to call/mail should
you have any questions. Thanks & have a good day!

*Location: Cupertino, CA*

*Role: Sr. Java JEE Spring Architect*

*Duration: 3 Months (Will be extended every 3 months)*

*No of Positions: 2*

*Minimum 10+ years resume *

*The candidates must be willing to take online assessment test.***

*Scope of Work:*

·        Architect, Design and Implement internal services and supporting
applications

·        Java , J2EE and Spring expertise required

·        VERY STRONG in Core Java

·        VERY STRONG in Spring

·        Strong in J2EE and OOD Principles.

·        Strong consulting and architecture skills

·        Good communication and ability to manage a team

·        Should be able to make sound architectural and design decisions
and have a proven track record.

Thanks,

Ranjith Kumar Vemula,

[image: Logo]

*4 Hawkeye Dr, Suite 105, North Liberty, IA 52317*

*Direct: 319-512-7133 | *319-512-7472 *(Fax)*

Email: ranj...@smartinsight.com <r...@smartinsight.com>; Website:
www.smartinsight.com