Hi Partner,

This is Sam from SourceChip, Inc .Please send me suitable resumes with
details for following requirement .

Java developer Positions

I have a new rek from our client;, here is the description.

1.       Recent working experience in Agile teams

2.       Strong *Java & J2EE *candidate having exposure the following
frameworks – *Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JMS, jRules, RESTful web services*

3.       Fluency in using *Easy Mock, Power Mock* for automated unit test
is required.

4.       Fluency in using *Sonar, Fortify, GIT* and Jira is required.

5.       Knowledge of SQL/Oracle, Shell Scripting, Unix/Linux, SOA.

6.       Candidate comfortable handling C++ code base is a plus.

Location- San Jose ,CA

Duration- 12 months

Hourly Rate-Market

Details Required for client submission.

Name as per Visa:

Availability :

Current Location or Address:

Willing to relocate:

Hourly Rate all inclusive:

Best time to Reach:

Cell/Phone no :

Work Status

Email Id :

Warm Regards,

Sam

SourceChip, Inc

s...@sourcechip.net  - Email

732-917-4895  -  Phone

732-875-0233   - Fax

7 Rustic Drive, North Brunswick, NJ – 08902

Visit us www.sourcechip.net