*Please Reply to ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com

*
*Dear IT Professional,
Hope you are doing great,
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and I would appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume.

**********No H1b & EAD************

*Job Title:Build Engineer
Location: Concord, NH
Duration: 6+ Months

Our Client in Concord, NH is Looking for Build Engineer. Must be Only US
Citizen Or GC.*

*Required Skills
The candidate must have strong expertise with JAVA SCM Build/Release and
performance management.
+3 years of hands-on experience with JEE (Core Java and Web development)
technologies using EJB
Deep understanding of release/change management including branching,
tagging, patching and merging
Expertise with CA SCM strongly preferred and/or extensive knowledge of
equivalent version control tool
Expertise with build tools (Ant, Maven or equivalent)
Expertise with continuous integration (CI) tools including CruiseControl,
Jenkins/Hudson, Bamboo or equivalent
Experience with WebSphere application server tuning and load balancing
(clustering)
Expertise with IBM Rational Performance Tester (RPT) or equivalent load
testing tools
Experience using other performance tools like DynaTrace, Wireshark,
HTTPWatch, TMON, etc
Experience tracing/tuning heap utilization, TCP/IP, CPU, memory, etc
Experience with Eclipse and/similar IDE tools is required, IBM RAD *

*Preferred:
Strong communication skills and ability to coordinate with developers and
systems administrators
Working experience on a large scale enterprise applications with the
required skills above *

*Preferred Skills
Experience with MyBatis
Experience with JSF
Experience with JIRA
Experience with Linux and/or zOS
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ashu Jain- Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K Unit
Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Email: ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com
Contact: 203-652-1444 EX:118
Fax: (203) 971-8354

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject"REMOVE" such thbe
taken out of our distribution list.