*Siebel Developer
Location:  Brecksville, OH (suburb of Cleveland, OH)
Duration:  4 month contract with possibility of extension
Client:  R.I.T.A. (Regional Income Tax Agency)*

the project is to convert our current *Siebel version from 7.7 to 7.8*.
I’ll prefer local talent versus out of town talent. The candidate would be
working with our current in house resource. *The interview process would be
the same for this position, phone screen, in person screen (or Skype), make
a decision after the in person screen.*

Ideal candidates should have demonstrated Siebel application development
skills, experience with Call Center, Service Requests, proven successful
implementation of Siebel v7.7 (or higher), ability to collaborate with
other developers and ability to design solutions that realize functional
requirements (use cases) developed by Business Analysts, and follow Siebel
best practices for configuration. Hands-on experience in the Siebel arena
is a requirement. Certification in Siebel v7.7 or higher would be highly
favorable. Any experience with MicroSoft .NET Framework, or Imaging
software is considered a plus.

You will work with a team of analysts, developers and quality assurance
professionals in the development and maintenance of our systems. You will
also have a secondary responsibility as an application developer on our Tax
(.NET) and Imaging systems.

All work must be developed in accordance with RITA’s standards.
Education/Experience Required:
·         Hands-on Siebel Development experience within Siebel’s Call
Center application.
·         Implementation within a large enterprise application system
·         SQL Server 2005
·         SQL Server SSIS Packages
·         Java Script
·         Upgrade of Seibel versions, v7.7 to v7.8.
·         Ability to build maintainable, scalable, secure, and extensible
systems
·         Ability to effectively collaborate with development team members
and users
·         Ability to develop a project from concept to completion (A-Z)
·         Visual Basic Scripting or eScripting

Relevant Programming Experience: HTML, Cascading Style Sheets,  XML, Web
Services
Workflows, Enterprise Integration Manager (EIM),Siebel Tools

Warm Regards,
Alvin Paul | Accounts Manager
alvin.p...@panzersolutions.com
203-652-1444 Ext: 159 | Direct: 203-208-9064
Panzer Solutions LLC | www.panzersolutions.com