* Jr. C# Developer
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 12+ months
Interview Mode: phone interview*

*Florida Blue* that I am working on. This C# Developer position only
requires 2+ years experience so I don’t need anyone too senior. The
candidate will take an automated interview and possibly take a short phone
interview with the hiring team. It is a 12 month project with expected
extension. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

C# Developer Job Description:

* Experience developing intranet applications using ASP.Net, C#, JavaScript
and tools such as Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010, Microsoft Web Client
Factory, Microsoft Enterprise Library, Using design patterns like MVP or MVC
* Experience writing stored procedures and some database administration
responsibilities in SQL Server, Oracle or DB2
* Experience building frameworks reusable software components
* Understanding structured systems development life cycle and project
methodologies
* Experience writing complex SQL queries

Skills
Skill
Required       Experience Level         Last Used                Years Used
ASP.NET
Yes                  Strong                           0-1 years ago
2-5 years
Application Development (Web)                   Yes
Strong                           0-1 years ago       2-5 years
C#
Yes                  Strong                           0-1 years ago
2-5 years

Warm Regards,
Alvin Paul | Accounts Manager
alvin.p...@panzersolutions.com
203-652-1444 Ext: 159 | Direct: 203-208-9064
Panzer Solutions LLC | www.panzersolutions.com