A new Job, ID: 26048 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/26048/> was added
at *eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town* <http://ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *System Engineer*  posted on 2013-08-26 14:23:05

*Job Description:*
Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
I have an urgent requirement of *System Engineer *position in *Batesville,IN
*. Please go though the below requirement and forward me your consultant
resumes with contact details ASAP..

**

*Position: System Engineer
Location: Batesville, IN
Duration: 12 +Months Contract*

Med Device is STRONGLY preferred. Other structured environments will
substitute including Automotive electromechanical product development.
Avionics/Aerospace can some times work but often isn't the best fit. This
company goes through much faster consumer product release cycles that many
Avionics environments which can some times make a tough transition.

*REQUIRED:  *
Systems Engineering (Mid-level or higher) experience in requirements driven
and structured Product Development environments.
Requirements Management.
Electro-Mechanical product development expertise, including knowledge of
electronic hardware, embedded software concepts, electrical, and mechanical
components.
DOORS experience.
BS in Engineering
Minimum 3 years of experience working in cross functional teams consisting
of discipline specific design engineers (Mechanical, Electrical & Software
Engineers)
Minimum 2 years of experience translating the customer and technical design
input requirements using systems engineering principles to develop systems
architecture and specifications with clear boundary conditions.
Minimum 2 years of experience applying Risk Management methodologies
including DFMEA and Risk/Hazard Analysis.
* ***

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/26048/>
(Guest users can also apply)