A new Job, ID: 26664 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/26664/> was added
at *eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town* <http://ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *SAS Risk Modeler*  posted on 2013-08-27 09:25:04

*Job Description:*Hi,

Hope you are doing well. Below is the requirement with our client. I want
to share with you to see if you are interested in this role. Please go
through with the job description below and let me know your comfort ability
so that we can discuss more in detail about this opportunity.

*Position: Senior SAS Risk Modeler
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 4-5 months*
Job Description:
The Senior Modeler will lead key model development and validation projects,
and drive more innovations into the existing processes. The primary focus
is to develop and implement best-in-class acquisitions and behavior models
to accelerate the profitable growth of Auto and Student Lending portfolios.
>From communication perspective, the incumbent will interact directly with
cross-functional teams such as *Model Risk Governance, Risk Policy,
Finance, System Implementations, Operations, and Compliance.*

*Job Requirements:* Requirements for the Position:
Ph.D. or Master Degree with specialization in Statistics, Economics,
Finance, Engineering or other quantitative fields preferred
5+ years hand-on statistical risk modeling experience in building
application/underwriting and behavior models, at least 3-year in financial
industry with demonstrated proficiency in each step of scorecard
development. Experience in building applications/acquisitions/underwriting
Risk Models for Auto Finance would be an advantage.
Understanding of regulatory requirements.
Prior experience with years of face-to-face interactions with regulators
and internal auditors is preferred.
Outstanding modeling background, proven project/process management and good
communication skills
A deep understanding of modeling procedures is a must
Ability to multi-task and should be results-driven
Ability to work effectively in a collaborative working environment.
Strong writing skills and clear oral communications
Experienced in SAS and other Statistical Software

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/26664/>
(Guest users can also apply)