* *

*HI All,*

* *

*Greetings from “Symphony Corporation.”*

* *

*We are looking for Senior Data Modeler*

* *

*Location: (JERSEY CITY, New Jersey), NJ*

* *

*Duration: 1+ year*

*Rate: Open*

* *

*Please send your resumes to
**ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com*<ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com>
* *

*Roles and Requirements:*

* *

Our large Banking/Financial client is seeking a *Senior Data Modeler* for
their team.

The Data Modeler is responsible for the design and implementation of the
physical data model, based on the logical data model. The Data Modeler will
be responsible for the design and development of the logical and physical
data model based on client’s source systems. This includes creating the
base tables, associative tables, and views, and choosing and creating all
indexes. The Data Modeler uses input from the Business Information Modeler,
the Capacity Planner, the Database Administrator, and the ETL Consultants.
This individual must have the skills to understand the logical data model
as well as the business requirements.

*Requirements:*

Have 8-10+ years of experience; Have created physical data model with
Embarcadero;
Have modified physical data model for efficient data access paths; Have
generated and executed DDL to create databases, tables, views, and the
semantic layer;
Have identified and created primary indexes, partitioned primary indexes,
secondary indexes, join indexes, and all other needed indexes;
Have identified statistics columns, and created and executed collect
statistics statements;
Have identified, defined, and created necessary associative tables, data
constraints, and compression mechanisms; Have established standards,
guidelines, and procedures for design and maintenance. Must have good
communication skills.
Must work well in a team environment.
Must have experience interacting with end users, other developers, and/or
other teams as part of the development process.

*--*

*Sincerely,*

*Ramesh Kumar | Resource Manager*

*O: 608 467 5695** I C: 608-721-0737*

*ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com**  ***

*Symphony
Corporation<http://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esymphonycorp%2Ecom%2F&isImage=0&BlockImage=0&rediffng=0>A
SEI-CMMI Level 4 Company
*

*We synchronize business, technology and people*

* **www.linkedin.com/in/ramramudu/* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ramramudu/>*