PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net  /Direct:
617.778.2980

* Hello,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Salesforce
Business Analyst/Developer* . Please let us know if you would be interested
for the below requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.
*
Position : Salesforce Business Analyst/Developer
Location: South Jordan, UT
Duration: 4 month contract

We are looking for a Business Analyst/Developer specializing in
Salesforce.com to join our Customer Services team. You will operate as the
primary technical resource on a number of projects related to customer
management and customer retention. You will communicate directly with
business stakeholders to identify their requirements, and will design and
implement solutions to meet those requirements. Primarily these solutions
will be implemented using Salesforce.com but may also involve adjacent
systems.

*What you will be doing:*
·         Develop, test, and implement software solutions
·         Maintain and improve existing processes and systems
·         Communicate with business stakeholders and other project
resources, providing relevant updates and ensuring that projects are
delivered on time
·         Analyze data and create reports to assist management decisions
·         Provide technology guidance to various business teams

*Desired skills and experience:*
·         1+ years experience with Salesforce.com administration,
configuration and development is required
·         The successful candidate will be comfortable with the core
concepts of Salesforce.com and be able to create objects, workflow rules,
basic triggers and visual force pages.
·         Experience using the Salesforce.com SOAP API is helpful
·         Experience with databases and database development is helpful
·         Experience with web application development using .NET is helpful
·         The ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
simultaneously
·         Strong communication skills and ability to work well with team
members

Regards

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:617.778.2980
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Gtalk:nayaksaroj90
Yahoo:saroj.tamvid