*Hi,*

*Greetings!*

We have an urgent requirement for a * **NC Programmer using MasterCAM  in
Aerospace**.* This is a contract position based in *Prescott, AZ**.* If you
are interested in this position*, please contact me / send your updated
resume along with any ID (DL / Passport / State ID).*

*Role:** **NC Programmer using MasterCAM  in Aerospace*

*Location: **Prescott, AZ*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Second Shift Job - Start from 4:20 PM to 2:30 AM*

*Job Description:-*

* 10-12 years of experience in NC Programming using MasterCAM  in
Aerospace.

**  Hands on experience in optimum toolpath generation for 3, 4, & 5 Axis
machine.

**  Validation in Vericut is essential.

**  Good at reading & interpretation of engineering and manufacturing
drawings.

*  Shopfloor exposure and good machining concepts.

*  Good awareness of cutting tools and its parameters.*  Good knowledge of
GD & T

*  Very good communication skills

*Appreciate if you can send me the resume with the following details :*

Full Legal Name :

Contact Number :

Email Id :

Current Location :

Relocation :

Availability :

Visa Status :

Validity :

Expected Rate or Salary :

Two professional References :

If interested and available Please forward the resume to  *
purushot...@talentedit.com* or Please call me at 630-364-1950.

*Thanks and Regards*

*purushotham*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CDFB23.67299D20]*

*Ph:630-364-1821 Fax:* *630-596-4476*

*|purushot...@talentedit.com|* <%7cven...@talentedit.com%7C>

*Naperville, Illinois Office
800 W. Fifth Avenue. Suite 208A
Naperville, IL 60563*

[image: http://www.wbecouncil.org/images/wbenclogo.gif][image:
cid:image002.jpg@01CBFB7C.D22ECCB0]

*This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or
disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's designees is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete all copies.*

Save Trees. Please don't print this email unless you really need to.