--
Respond this Mail to faiz.ma...@panzersolutions.com

Dear IT Proffesional,
Hope you are doing well !!
This is Fiaz Malik from Panzer Solutions, LLC,
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement

please reply me with the best number to reach and I will

appreciate if you could send me a most updated word

formatted resume ASAP.

Job Title:  OBIEE Developer
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration:  1 Year

NOTE:Client need experience in "BUSINESS OBJECT"

Job Description:
Skill and Role Summary:
Need  strong – OBIEE Developers that also have a

understand of how to work with Business objects
Will need to be onsite in Boca at the client site 5 days a

week, for at least the first few months  - then can work

out of Atlanta, GA office

We will pay travel if contractor is in Atlanta

Warm Regards,
Fiaz Malik • Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions LLC
360 Connecticut • Suite#159 • Norwalk, CT • 06854
Office: 2036521444 ext 199 • Email:

faiz.ma...@panzersolutions.com

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained here in is intended only for the

confidential use of the recipient. If the reader of this

message is neither the intended recipient, nor the person

responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby

notified that you have received this communication in

error, and that any review, disseminationcommunication is

strictly prohibited. If you
receive this in error,, please notify the sender immediately

by telephone and destroy this e-mailmessage OR reply

with the subject “REMOVE” such that your email would be

taken out of our
distribution list...