I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for C#.Net Developer Position
in Columbia, SC. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please
reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at *alb...@cncconsulting.com*

Job Title: C#.Net Developer
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 5 Months

Skills to look for: C#, Web Services, XML, converting XML to PDF, Unity
Framework, .Net 4

SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
Develop interfaces with existing c# .net 4 applications, utilizing web
services and sql server 2008 r2 to implement changes to the net 101
process. There is currently a process we request net 101 information from a
3rd party triggered by an individual filing for unemployment; we will now
take that information absent a request from an individual for unemployment.
We will then be able to store that information, display it to internal
users and notify the employer if that information is used.

DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Within project schedules and other defined deadlines, candidate will
provide architectural documents derived from requirements documents
provided to them. They will then proceed to code and test a C# .NET 4
application utilizing web services to retrieve a NET 101, store it,
retrieve it, and display it.

REQUIRED SKILLS:
 6+ years of C# experience
 3+ years Entity Framework experience
 2+ .NET framework experience
 2+ years Unity frame work experience
 2+ experience with XML
 Experiences converting XML and binary data into PDFs that are displayed
 Able to develop and interpret business requirements, develop technical
specs, write code and develop test processes to meet requirements.
 Able to formulate technical resolutions to business issues
 Problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
 Work closely with others in a team environment
 Able to work independently, self-motivated
 Excellent communication skills

PREFERRED SKILLS:
 Silverlight 4
 RIA services
 Experience with additional C# Design Patterns

REQUIRED EDUCATION:
Bachelors in IT, Business or equivalent work experience

Database Platforms  SQL Server  No  1  Advanced  Within 6 Months  2 - 4
Years
Database Platforms  SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)  No  1  Advanced
 Within 2 Years  1 - 2 Years
Programming Languages  .Net  Yes  2  Lead  Currently Using  < 1 Year
Programming Languages  C#  Yes  6  Lead  Currently Using  < 1 Year
Programming Languages  Visual Studio  Yes  3  Lead  Currently Using  < 1
Year

Additional Skills: The candidate will be using:
Entity Framework
Web Services
and possibly Silverlight 4

Thanks,