Our Direct Client is looking for QA Engineer Position Las Vegas, NV for 1+
Year please let me know if you have any candidates.

*Job Title:  QA Engineer *
*Location:  Las Vegas, NV *
*Duration:  1+ Year *
*Start Date Monday....**
*

*(TFS, MTM, Selenium Team Foundation Server (TFS)*

*Qualifications: *
B.S. Degree, Computer Science, MIS or related work experience
Experience with Agile/Scrum is required
Other experience must include data analysis, system analysis and problem
solving; gathering of business requirements and translating into User
Stories
Ability to learn business quickly and translate into requirements, test
cases
Experience with Automated Testing and associated tools (TFS Coded UI,
Selenium, HP QTP) essential
Ability to create SQL Statements
Detailed understanding of Web Services
Experience with C#/.Net/VBScript is a plus
Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS, MTM, unit testing,
lab management, etc)
Strong communication skills
Demonstrated ability to work as a contributing member of a team
Efficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access,
Project, Visio)

*Thanks*
* *
*Mohammed Valli Uddin*