A new Job, ID: 41787 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/41787> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  QA Engineer  posted on 2013-09-27 09:41:07

Job Description:Hi,

Hope you are doing well. Below is the requirement with our client. I want
to share with you to see if you are interested in this role. Please go
through with the job description below and let me know your comfort ability
so that we can discuss more in detail about this opportunity.

Please send me the below details:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Availability :
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Total IT Exp:
Visa Status:
Relocation:
Current Rate:
Expected Rate:

Position:SQA Engineer with Web Services Testing Experience
Location :Waltham, MA
Duration:6 Months+
Job Description
Job Responsibilities
oWork with development and systems engineering team to design, document,
and execute tests for Web Application server.
oWork with development team and Product Owner to review requirements
oDefine, develop, debug, document and maintain quality assurance plans and
test cases by analyzing business/technical requirements and system designs
oPrepare and execute both manual and automated test scripts, document test
results and revise test cases and scripts as needed
oReport and track discrepancies between requirements and software solutions
oWork with team members to interpret test results and devise solutions to
remedy issues

Job Requirements: Required
o5-7 years prior experience in software testing, automation and/or SQA
ohave good scripting skills in Perl/PHP/Javascript, mobile devices a7 cross
browser testing experience as well
oEffective written and verbal communication skills – Ability to document
test cases, test harnesses, coding principles & standards.
oStrong understanding of TCP/IP and HTTP is a must.
oExperience in Diameter testing is preferred
oExperience in Performance testing using Ixia IxLoad, Spirent, ab/nginx is
required
oExperience with Scripting languages like Python, Perl, tcl, shell
scripting.
oHave worked with Debian, Linux OSs
oExposure to Data Path testing is a plus.
oAbility to automate using automation frame work and scripting language is
a must.

Click here to view full job description and
apply<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/41787>
(Guest users can also apply)