Hi

Position below ……………..

Send me profiles  : ar...@vedicsoft.com

Job Title:              *Java Developer / Designer III*

Location :             Davidson, NC

*Need Citizens/GCs only.*

* *

JOB DESCRIPTION

DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES

* Applies rigorous design, coding, and testing principles to User Interface
(UI) development and maintain data-driven web services and solutions.

* Responsible for developing helpful UI designs that are unique and easy to
use.

* Interacts with I.S. Business Team to gather and document complete and
accurate technical specifications from functional requirements.

* Provides technical documentation on all new programs and modifies
existing ones.

* Develops code from technical specifications. Produces unit tested quality
code on schedule and within budget.

* Provides and is accountable for accurate estimates to proposed solutions.

* Provides support for existing systems and processes for standard and
custom solutions.

* Uses and promotes established Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
standards, QA and change control procedures.

* Integrates with various modern and legacy systems using Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA).

* Works with Project Manager/Project Leader on all programming assignments.

* Trains and supports I.S. Business Team sponsors on technically developed
solutions.

* Maintains and follows all MSC standards.

* Participates in I.S. technical project development meetings and provides
input on possible solutions, pit falls and issues regarding initiatives.

* Participates in development of new & existing standards and policies for
I.S. technical team & overall department.

* Provides weekly status updates based on projects and maintains weekly
time sheets.

* Fosters the MSC Culture in the department and throughout the company to
ensure unity of vision and fulfillment of MSC’s mission.

* Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as
required.

POSITION REQUIREMENTS

*EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: *

* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.

* *Minimum of 5 years experience in working on large projects as part of
cross functional team is required. *

* Minimum of 5 years experience in developing n-tier, mission-critical web
applications using J2EE technology stacks, frameworks, design patterns and
relational database required.

* Minimum of 3 years experience in leading technical design of projects of
medium to large scope is required.

* Minimum of 3 years experience in software designs using UML.

*SKILLS: *

* *Strong knowledge of Java technologies such as JSP and Servlet, JAXP,
JAXB, JAX-WS, JMS, JNDI, EJB, javascript, JUNIT, ANT, required.*

* Strong knowledge of relational database required.

* Strong understanding of design patterns and proven experience in
selecting the right pattern for the right job required.

** Spring, AJAX, MAVEN experience preferred. *

* IBM WebSphere Commerce Platform experience preferred.

* *Familiarity with AS400 preferred.*

* Basic RPG programming preferred.

* Familiarity with DB2 Database preferred.

Best Regards,

* *

*Arjun Kanakoti *

* *

*VEDICSOFT** *| *Business Intelligence. Delivered.*
Tel 732.623.9900 x 2947 | mailto:ar...@vedicsoft.com <ar...@vedicsoft.com>

13 years in IT. 400 employees. $40M in revenues.

ISO 9001 Certified in Software Development & Prof. Staffing

Top 5 Best Places to Work in NJ by NJBIZ for 2010, 2011
Inc. 500/5000 Fastest 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012
NJ Finest businesses by NJBIZ for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008

NJ Entrepreneur of the Year (Finalist) by E&Y for 2008, 2010, 2012