*SAP Project Manager
Location: Omaha, NE at Jack Links
Length: 6 months to start with the possibility of up to 2 years based on
performance.*

I need a Sr. SAP Project Manager with SD, ATP, LE.(Sales and Distribution,
Availability to Promise) module experience.  The client needs someone
flexible and adaptable with strong SAP skills.  Must communicate well.

PM contract position in Omaha, maybe a trip now and then to MPLS but
probably not often.

Notes on Position:
Project Manager with experience, SAP experience in SD, ATP, LE.(Sales and
Distribution, Availability to Promise)

We have a program to improve supply chain, our current approved projects
are to implement ATP; the time line has switched a bit but is scheduled for
February/March time period next year.   There are several initiatives
related to this project so I need someone who can adapt to changes, focus
on the ATP project but take on the larger tasks of identifying resources
(Recourse planning).

• The first and most important task will be the ATP / LE / SD project.  But
someone that is flexible enough to adapt to additional project tasks that
will come up.  I would like more SAP skills and a strong adaptable Project
Manager.

Warm Regards,
Alvin Paul | Accounts Manager
alvin.p...@panzersolutions.com
203-652-1444 Ext: 159 | Direct: 203-208-9064
Panzer Solutions LLC | www.panzersolutions.com
360 Connecticut Ave,Suite # 159,Norwalk CT 06854