Hello All,
   Hope you are doing well :)

I have a Data Analyst/Business Analyst position in Columbus, Ohio and
looking the consultant who has good experience in BI Practice, SQL, Oracle,
CRM, Agile, VLDB, Oracle Warehouse. Please share resumes to
rk...@gm-infotech.com

*Here is Job Description:*

Data Analyst/Business Analyst
Columbus, Ohio
6+Months

We have an opportunity within our BI Practice for a BA/DA
This is a BI role that will need to interface with the business
(Investments, Asset Management, Private Client Group, and Mortgage)
directly to drive out CRM requirements in an agile environment.

Must Have:
5-7 years of BA work, with a strong emphasis on communication and a
methodology for eliciting requirements
3+ years of manually writing SQL to do Data Analysis
Commercial Banking experience
Experience working on a VLDB database [Oracle, Teradata, IBM]

Nice to Have:
OBIEE experience
Oracle Warehouse Builder
Oracle Warehouse Analytics