Our Direct Client is looking for Infrastructure Business Analyst Position
Austin, TX for 6 + Month please let me know if you have any candidates

*Job Title:  Infrastructure Business Analyst*
*Location:  Austin, TX*
*Duration:  6 + Month*

*Job Description*
We need candidates that come from a background of working with Databases,
servers, Datawarehouse and migrations from a BA level.

*Responsibilities*
Identify and document current state process, system, and data flows
Define future state requirements and perform gap analysis to provide
solution recommendations
Partner with IT Infrastructure team to document requirements and associated
technical specifications
Develop comprehensive process scenarios/test scripts, track progress, and
drive issue resolution during various testing cycles (CRP, SIT, UAT,
Performance)
Ensure compliance with internal controls/Governance
Define transition/training plan for hand-off to appropriate Production
support groups
Work within established SDLC project management methodology to manage
relationship between appropriate Infrastructure IT teams

*Skills/Requirements: *
Prefer Bachelors degree and with 8-10 years experience working in projects
within the IT infrastructure domain
Must have good understanding of IT Infrastructure from both a H/W and
support application perspective
Good understanding IT Infrastructure processes and systems flows, and
ability to consider implications to current and future state environment
Strong analytical and problem solving
Ability to gather, monitor and document business requirements
Ability to decide, act, and influence others
Solid verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
*Thanks*
* *
*Mohammed Valli Uddin*
*Technical Recruiter *