IT Resonance Inc. is an exclusive provider of ERP consulting services.
We are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. Below are further details on the position :
Email profiles with rate expecation.

                Location :  Philadelphia PA
                Duration :  1 year +
                Experience :  9 – 10 years

Pharma and Medical claims Experience a must
  • This position will ensure alignment with business benefits/value; acquisition of project resources;
  • reporting of progress to the Client Center of Excellence (COE);
  • securing project estimates before engaging Client resources;
  • establishment of project measurements; managing relationships with department leadership, staff organizations, and Steering Committees; and conducting quality reviews.
  • This position will communicate project status internally to Client and with the appropriate Client departments.

Email profiles to ro...@itresonance.com
 Regards,
 Roopa Mohan

    630 428 3650 Fax