Hi Partner,
I have Data Mapper/ Analyst position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

Role : Data Mapper/Analsyt

Location: Cincinnati, OH

Duration: 6 months

**Phone/Skype**

*Position Description:*

The Data Analyst role will capture and document data lineage throughout the
entire solution. These activities include creating data profiles for use
during testing phases. Daily tasks include working with QA, support, and
development groups to analyze and report data issues.  Also reporting data
trends to project stakeholders.  Data Analyst participates in the data
technical designs and supports all phases of the software development
lifecycle.

*Essential Job Functions:*

This position will assist the project team with data mapping, SQL, XML,
canonical modeling, XSLT development.  Candidate must have working
knowledge and experience in designing, implementing and supporting XSLT,
XSD, DTD, JSON, and namespace.  The position needs experience in the data
analysis, design, and integrity.  The position is responsible for
documenting data lineage for the entire solution.

*Must Have:*

·        2 – 3 years’ experience *data analysis*

·        2 – 3 years’ documenting *data lineage*

·        2 – 3 years’ experience with *XML Schemas, XML, XSLT*

·        2 – 3 years’ experience with *SQL*

·        2 – 3 years’ experience with *SOA* methodology

·        Working experience of *canonical* modeling

·        Working experience with creating various kinds of *mappings* (*XSDs
*, *DBs, JSON, EDIs, and text files*)

·        Working knowledge of *XSLT*

·        Participate in the design and implementation of large and/or
architecturally significant applications.

·        Champion company standards and best practices.  Work to
continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.

·        Build partnerships across the application, business and
infrastructure teams.

*Nice to Have:*

·        Data modeling experience

·        Working knowledge of data modeling tools like Erwin

·        Working experience using Altova Toolset (including XMLSpy,
MapForce, and SchemaAgent)

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026