Hi* Associate,**           *
                                  Hope you are doing well,

I have an urgent *Oracle Apps consultant** *requirement mention below.If
you have any good resources kindly reply to this mail.

*Job Title:  Oracle Apps consultant*
**
*Location:  Mountain view, CA*
*Duration:  Long-Term Contract*
*Job Description:*
We need project people between 5 to 12 years of experience. They should be
Techno functional 50 to 60 % functional and 40% technical. Please get the
profiles accordingly. ASCP implementation knowledge and experience is must

*Thanks and Regards,   *
   Dan Wilson | Sr.Technical Recruiter
SRS consulting INC,
Tel:  (510) 256-0377 Ext 104