I'm *Ramesh*, from Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for “*SharePoint lead” *position in* Houston, TX*.Please find below
the job description for the same and revert  me with your candidate’s
updated profile and contact details at the earliest.

Send resumes to* rame...@systelinc.com *

*Position: SharePoint lead*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 12 Months*

•                     Leading, client interfacing, business analysis and
technical consulting for projects involving Microsoft SharePoint 2013

•                     Understanding existing systems and future needs

•                     Requirements gathering and documentation

•                     Capture functional and non-functional requirements

•                     Liaise with Development and Testing team for
requirements walkthrough

•                     Do a feasibility study for each requirement

•                     Develop screen mockups

•                     Coordinate issue resolution and clarification
required by offshore team

•                     Knowledge of SharePoint must

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9865

Email:rame...@systelinc.com