Hi,

We are currently looking to fill these urgent position with our client in *
Newark,NJ*. Below is few details on them. Please let me know of your
interest for the below job opening.

*Position: **Senior Mobile Web App Developer*

*Location: Newark,NJ*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Job Description*

Senior Mobile Web App Developer

The computing world is rapidly transitioning from laptops to tablet, and
cell phones to smart phones. Come be part of that transition with the
Audible Mobile Web team. Work with us to build cutting edge, mobile and
tablet web solutions that delight our customers. Your responsibilities will
include working with a team of top-notch developers, designers,
stakeholders, and QA to  design and build global, web-based solutions that
scale across multiple devices and platforms.

*Basic Qualifications*

*Experience:*

5-7+ years of industry experience

*Skills:*

·         Web development for mobile and/or tablet devices, preferably in
an ecommerce setting.

·         Ability to translate concept designs into user interfaces on
Mobile devices such as iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, etc.

·         Excellent object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD)

·         Understanding of system and application performance limits and
characteristics

·         Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills

·         Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive

*Education:*

BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent

*Preferred Qualifications*

·         Javascript – jQuery, Angular, backbone, etc.

·         XML / HTML 5 / XSL

·         CSS / SASS / Markup

·         Basic understanding of Java, worked in java based environments

·         Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP,
WSDL, XSD, and REST

·

Please feel free to call/mail should you have any questions. Thanks & have
a good day!

Thanks,

Ranjith Kumar Vemula,

[image: Logo]

*4 Hawkeye Dr, Suite 105, North Liberty, IA 52317*

*Direct: 319-512-7133 | *319-512-7472 *(Fax)*

Email: ranj...@smartinsight.com <r...@smartinsight.com>; Website:
www.smartinsight.com