Hello Partners,

Immediate Need For .NET Developer - Interview And Start ASAP!!

Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6+ Months
*Interview: Face to Face After Phone*

Microsoft Visual Studio .NET:  8
VB.NET:  8
Windows Forms:  5
Experience gathering requirements from customers, testing applications,
training customers, and analyzing and solving problems:  8
Experience as Sr. Developer with sole responsibility for a project from
start to finish, tasks; requirement gathering, coding, testing, training:  7

The Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and
assembly testing of all application code for the Division of Soil and Water
Resources - Well Log system.   The Well Log system maintains and tracks;
well logging information, driller information, and images.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to meet with our users and
design a VB.Net application to process Well Logs.  There is an existing
system, however the front end of the processing is no longer supported and
needs to be replaced/recreated.   The data for the system is stored within
the Oracle database, the backend of the system.   Utilizing Visual Studio
.NET – VB.NET the Programmer will be expected to create a Windows Forms
application The person will need to create multiple entry screens, allow
documents to be imported (stored on the file server), and work with Adobe
forms.   We are looking to make this a Windows application and not a web
application. The person will need to be able to work with the users to
identify requirements of the forms and to program them as well.

*Regard:
Arnav Singh - IT Recruiter
Direct: 609-388-1604
ar...@itbtalent.com