Hi *Folks*,
Hope you are doing great there..!
                               I am wondering if you have consultant
available for the below position, if so please respond me with their most
updated resume and the best contact number to reach them to discuss about
the below role ASAP. Please respond back to avishea...@shstinc.com or call
me on   (412) 450 1316 Ext *203*.

*Note : Backfill Need.....!!!!!*

 *Jobtitle : System Admin
Location : Oklahoma City, OK
Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

*Project Description:* App interface design/development; SSIS (80%) and
Informatica (20%) based interfaces
Technical: SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012

*RESPONSIBILITIES/REQUIRED SKILLS:*
*MS Exchange –* Proficient in the following skills.
Advanced email administration
Monitoring and troubleshooting Exchange related issues
Outlook support and trouble shooting.

*SharePoint Admin –* Proficient in the following skills:
Backup and recovery
Adding users
Power user
Create folders
Trouble shoot issues

HW support - Must be able to help with Windows builds

*Notes from call:*
Windows System Admin
MSCE Cert
MS Exchange is more important
Windows Build
2010 version exchange server
Work alongside Client…true support/Admin position
Help with builds
  **
**
*Avisheak Singh*