Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement
and let me know your interest.

Position    : Cadis Developer
Location    : Des Moines, Iowa.
Duration    : 3 months

Job Description

1.    Implementation knowledge of CADIS
2.    Ensure that the components are built in line with the Cadis best
practices and solution diagrams
3.    Good understanding over integration of the Cadis solutions with the
client’s scheduling software
4.    Be the primary contact with Cadis Support via Cadis Direct post
implementation.
5.    Support of user queries, new user setup and console groups
6.    Strong demonstrable knowledge of MS SQL and Data Model
7.    Knowledge and experience of implementing an ETL Tool
8.    Proven ability to wrote complex SQL queries and views and “hands on”
participation in the project from requirement to roll out
9.    Preferred knowledge of Data Management System or EDM 10. Desirable
knowledge of Investment Management domain
10.   Should be able to translate of business Requirements into Functional
Requirements and Technical Design
11.   To own and manage the integrity of the functional solution being
delivered with full accountability
12.   Document clear and testable business requirements and functional
design specifications
13.   Experience working across all phases of the SDLC
14.   Team player with right attitude to excel in new tools and
technologies
15.   Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodology

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Agarwal
Emittance Inc.

300 E Royal Ln Suite 127
Irving, TX 75039
Direct: 469-718-7379
Fax : 307-274-9872
Email: a...@emittance.net
Web: http://www.emittance.net/

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.