Hi

We have a contract position open for *PeopleSoft Financials Developer*  *in
**Albany, NY*  with *State of NY* client  which suits your qualifications
as demonstrated by your resume on one of the job board.  I have included a
description of this position in this correspondence for you to review.

*Smart Insight* is a nation-wide IT consulting company that services
multiple industries with several Fortune 500 companies.  Our staff of
dedicated professionals is at your service in providing the best
opportunity to advance your career.

If you are interested in this position, please contact me by email or at
the telephone number below to discuss this opportunity.  In addition,
please send an email with your most updated resume in Word format as an
attachment.

If you are not interested in this position, please forward this information
to your contacts who has similar qualifications. We have a great referral
program!

I look forward to hearing from you about this opportunity.

*Job Title     :      **PeopleSoft Financials Developer***

*Duration    :      12 Months*

*Location     :      **Albany, NY***

*Client         :     State of NY*

*Job Description*

*Responsibilities:* This position is responsible for playing a key role on
PeopleSoft engagement teams with responsibility for implementation,
upgrading and extending existing applications. This will include taking
responsibility hands-on configuration of PeopleSoft Financial modules (GL,
AP, FA, AR) as well as assisting clients in selection, implementation and
support. You will be involved in leading clients through design workshops
and validation, configuration, testing, deployment cycles.

Experience of general application development in an object oriented
development environment

Experience in PeopleSoft 9.1 Financial module configuration experience

Experience developing customizations in a PeopleSoft Financials environment

Experience in application development doing construction using People Tools

Experience utilizing Oracle Data Integrator to build and manage interfaces
between PeopleSoft and external systems

Experience in Management consulting in a project team environment

At least 2 year experience in Developing deliverables defined by formal
structured methodology

Experience in PeopleSoft 9.1 Financial module configuration experience

Strong SQL experience

Please feel free to call/mail should you have any questions. Thanks & have
a good day!

Thanks,

Ranjith Kumar Vemula,

[image: Logo]

*4 Hawkeye Dr, Suite 105, North Liberty, IA 52317*

*Direct: 319-512-7133 | *319-512-7472 *(Fax)*

Email: ranj...@smartinsight.com <r...@smartinsight.com>; Website:
www.smartinsight.com