Hope you're doing well!

Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Consulting
Knights, Inc , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates
and clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and
that I will be here to help you out whether I place you or not.

Position: SQL Server Developer With Oracle Development
Location:Rochester, NY
Duration:Long term Contract (Min 6 Months)

Candidates should have SQL Server Development experience with Oracle
Development

Position Summary
The database analyst / programmer would be responsible for writing,
developing, and updating data models, including physical and logical models
of the data warehouse.  This person will create ETL logic to ensure proper
system, map the system to the data ware house schemas and incorporate
future data sources into schemas.  In addition this person would be
responsible for detailed technical designs, identifying technological
risks, participate in the implementation phase, design walk through, and
recommend technology solutions for the data warehousing projects.

Responsibilities
·        Design, development and implementation of data warehouse subject
areas based upon project requirements
·        Work with application engineers and business users to troubleshoot
and correct data issues
·        Provide support and guidance to data warehouse users
·        Optimize data warehouse to support business users and Business
Intelligence (BI) applications such as Cognos and other analytics tools
·        Analyze existing source system data structures and map them to
data warehouse schemas; incorporate future data sources into schemas
·        Create ETL logic to load data in the data warehouse
·        Analyze data integration problems, provide solutions and recommend
and execute corrective actions
·        Assists with related special projects as needed.
·        Performs other duties as assigned by manager.

Qualifications
·        Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or
equivalent knowledge/experience is required.
·        Experienced developing and supporting data warehouses and data
marts in SQL Server from business requirements through logical modeling,
physical database design, data sourcing and data transformation, data
·        Very strong SQL and TSQL experience required.
·        Demonstrated experience developing MS SQL Server stored procedures
and DTS & SSIS packages.
·        Experience working with SQL Server 2005 is strongly desired.
·        Experience working with JD Edwards as a source system is strongly
desired.
·        Experience with financial reporting is strongly desired.
·        Experience with Microsoft’s Analysis Services is desirable.
·        Experience with reporting and analytic presentation tools and
technologies such as Cognos, Epiphany, MS Reporting Services and others is
highly desirable.
·        Experience in the beverage alcohol or consumer packaged goods
industry helpful.
·        Strong written and verbal communication skills, and very strong
problem solving skills.
·        Ability to work well with individuals at all levels in the
organization.
·        Ability to adapt and react quickly to changing business needs.
·        Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and work on a
team or individually.
·        Ability to work with key staff in remote geographical locations is
required.
Regards,
Daniel Hoffman | Staffing Manager |
daniel.hoff...@consultingknights.com | Consulting Knights, Inc. |
Direct: 609-423-4616 | Fax:  (609) 228-5321 |
 This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message