Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

*kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job
Title     :  PHP Developer With MYSQLLocation     :  Schaumburg,
ILDuration     :  6 months contract + extensions*

*Need a Sr. PHP Developer who has around 10 years with excellent
communication *

Must Haves:
PHP Development
MySql
SQL coding experience
Perl scripting
dashboard web development
Great Communication skills

Pluses:
Talend or ETL experience for BI
Cognos exposure

Role:
The project is concerning their LTE Wave 3 project, band 5 installations,
and remedy reporting. The position is 90% heads down developing, coding and
performance tuning with SQL and PLSQL. The other 10% involves stand up
meetings every morning as well as scrum meetings discussion backlog due to
the agile environment. The team is building a dashboard related to LTE and
site data (basically a new data warehouse). The backlog is growing and
creating more work for the team. Will need to provide technical expertise
to junior team members and consult with other

Regards

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115