Hello,

Hope you’re doing wonderful.

We have an urgent requirement below, please have a look if you have any
consultant available please revert back to me with your consultant latest
profile ASAP.

Please send your resumes* @ (sai.ka...@tekishub.com
<sai.ka...@tekishub.com>)*

Job title: sales force architect

Location : Atlanta, GA

Duration : 6+

*Job Description:*

·         2 to 3 end to end implementation experience in Salesforce.com

·         Played the role of solution architect in SFDC

·         Project Management experience

*Responsibilties:*

·         Project oversight and management

·         Governance in SalesForce.com projects

·         Solution Architecture of SalesForce.com projects

·         Working with business and IT for new projects and hand it over to
delivery for execution.

*Role: *

·         SFDC Solution Architect (experience in SFDC of > 3 years)

·         At least 3 e2e implementation experience and played the role of
project manager

Thanks & Regards

Sai Kanth

Technical Recruiter

*TekisHub Consulting Services *

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

(D) 302 613 2500 Ext 204  (F) 617 830 0525