Hi Associates,               *Only Locals Face to Face Interview Must*

Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for Business Analyst  in Bloomington, MN..
Please send me your most updated resume with contact details ASAP.

I am in need of a SHARP Senior Business Analyst in Bloomington, MN.  Local
candidates only.    Face to face interview only.  Must have excellent COM
skills.  Email from manager below shows what the manager is seeking..

I need a seasoned BA for a 3 or 6 month contract to supplement our
acceleration on our browser based driver project.  This person needs
extensive experience as a BA in complex system development environments, a
strong technical background, as well as demonstrated mastery of Agile
techniques.

*Warm Regards,Ryan Marshall • Sr.Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions
LLC360 Connecticut Ave • Suite # 159 • Norwalk, CT • 06854Direct:
203-652-1444 Ext 127Email:
**ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com*<ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com>