A new Job, ID: 67858 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/67858> was
added at eJobsVille.com
- For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  C++/linux and embedded  posted on 2013-11-14 10:15:31

Job Description:Hi
We have an URGENT DIRECT CLIENT requirement. Please review the below
mentioned position and tell me about your interest.

Duration – 6 months

Language: C++, UML
Opearating System : Linux
Tool & IDEs: . Eclipse IDE for LINUX, gdb debugger.
Version Control Tool: ClearCase
Defect Logging tool: IBM ClearQuest

Oprional: BACnet protocol knowledge.
-Requirement Analysis
-AGILE Development know how.
- Excellent Communication Skills

C++/Linux, OOPS Concept

Basic
Professional

B.E.

Minimum
Maximum

6+ years

IT Software – Application Programming/Maintenance

Technical Lead with 6+ years of experience in Linux Application
development. He should have worked on various phases of SDLC such as
Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding and Testing. His core areas of skills
should be design and development of application software using C++. He
should have an excellent communication skills.

Onsite Coordinator who is going to work as C++ developer in client team in
Siemens, Buffalo Grove, IL, USA. He will be responsible for day to day
activities in client team and also for knowledge transition to offshore
team.

Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate Consideration

   Skills

Years
 C++,

UML

 ClearCase

 Linux Application development

AGILE Development

BACnet protocol

Eclipse IDE

Consultant Name(as per passport)

Visa Status and expire

Available for webcam interview (Yes/No)

Webcam ID (Skype )

Phone

Email

Rate/ctc

Location

Availability

Degree-Bachelors /Masters(which degree)

Year of Graduation

SSN(only last four digits)

DOB(month/Date)

Best time for interview-Time Slots

Salary: 50

Click here to view full job description and
apply<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/67858>
(Guest users can also apply)