Hope you're doing well!

Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Consulting
Knights, Inc , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates
and clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and
that I will be here to help you out whether I place you or not.

Position:  C#/.NET Software Development Engineer III.
Location:  Santa Clara, California
Duration:  6 Months
*LOCAL CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY PREFERRED*

On behalf of our client, we are  searching for a C#, .Net Software
Development Engineer for a contract opportunity in Santa Clara, CA.
Software Development Engineer Job Details:
Software Development Engineer : Plans, designs, develops and tests software
systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.

Software Development Engineer Mandatory Skills:
1. Minimum of 4 – 6 years working in developer role in high volume OLTP
systems with SOA based architecture.
2. Experienced and Proficient in following technologies in C# .NET 4.5 /
4.0, Multithreading, Async/Await, SOAP, IIS 7.5, Win 2008 R2, MSMQ, MS
Enterprise library.
3. Sound knowledge of relational databases, experience working on SQL
Server 2008/2012
4. RESTful services with WCF/Web API,JSON
5. ASP.NET MVC 4
6. Good understanding of Design Patterns, UML, Agile and Scrum
Methodologies.
7. Experience with Software software configuration management (SCM) tools
such as NUnit, MSBuild, FxCop a plus.
**Experience in Cassandra, HBase is a plus**

Regards,
Daniel Hoffman | Staffing Manager |
daniel.hoff...@consultingknights.com | Consulting Knights, Inc. |
Direct: 609-423-4616
 This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message