*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Franklin Working as a SR IT Recruiter
with TRUGlobal INC. Please find below requirement and send me your
consultant resumes . For further details please contact me at (650)
425-7835 .  *

*Please send me the resumes to frank...@truglobal.com
<frank...@truglobal.com>*

*Title: Java Developer Location: Rochester, NY  MUST BE LOCAL TO ROCHESTER
– CLIENT REQUIREMENT! Type: Contract – 12 months*

Our client, a well-recognized global information services organization,
seeks a Java Developer to fit into their fun, high-energy, team-oriented,
and self-motivated organization as he/she develops and delivers software on
cutting edge and growing platforms.  Candidate will build web applications,
fulfill tasks as a member of an Agile team, proactively adapt to new
technologies and changing requirements, participate in requirement and
design reviews, investigate and resolve issues in development, etc.

Requirements:

   - This independent, self-starter must have a Bachelor's degree and at
   least 5+ years of demonstrated on-the-job programming experience.
   - Knowledge of JavaScript, jQuery, Spring, MVC Patterns, JEE, Eclipse on
   MS Windows and Linux, C#.NET, MS Visual Studio, MS TFS, Web Services, REST,
   JSON, AJAX, JavaScript, JPA, SQL, RDBMS, Oracle, Tomcat, XML,
   Object-Oriented design, IDE and Enterprise, and Spring.

Please provide the below info upon submittal:

 *Qualification*

*Rating*

*                                          Programming Languages*

*Java*

3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 0+ Yrs.

*Java Script*

2 (Limited Experience) of 5 (Expert) and 0+ Yrs.

*Programming Technologies*

*Hibernate*

1 (Superficial Familiarity) of 5 (Expert) and 0+ Yrs.

*jQuery*

2 (Limited Experience) of 5 (Expert) and 0+ Yrs.

*REST*

0 (No Familiarity) of 5 (Expert) and 0+ Yrs.

*Spring*

2 (Limited Experience) of 5 (Expert)   and 0+ Yrs.