Hi,
Hope you’re doing well and good.

We have an urgent requirement below, if you have any consultant available
with you please revert back to me with your consultant updated resume ASAP.

*Job Title: Oracle EBS Functional + Testing Module OTC*

*Location : Keene, NH*

*Duration : 6 TO 12 months ( Start date 1st Nov)*

*Required Experience:*

   - Strong expertise and must have worked on areas below
   - Order Management
   - Invoice processing
   - Cost of Goods (COGS)
   - Cash receipt processing
   - Total Experience in Oracle EBS : Minimum 5- 6 Years, should have
   worked on 2-3 OTC implementation projects

*Role :*

   - Should effectively Interact and communicate with Order mgmt,
   finance(receivables) and business teams senior/middle management for
   requirement gathering.
   - Thorough understanding and experience with Oracle Financials
   Orders-to-Cash module.
   - Lead and conduct End to End scenario workshops.
   - Work closely and build /review MD50,MD80 documents.
   - Develop and execute test scripts during system acceptance and
   integration testing.
   - Any expertise on ADF forms is a big plus.

Thanks & Regards

Sai Kanth

Technical Recruiter

*TekisHub Consulting Services *

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

(D) 302 613 2500 Ext 204  (F) 617 830 0525