Hi,
Hope you are in good health and spirits.

My name is karthik, working with Oberon IT, Inc.

We, Oberon IT Inc, a Texas based IT consulting services firm is engaged in
providing highly qualified Technical professionals to its various clients
across the country on Corp-Corp contract basis with hourly bill rates. We
have 100 plus satisfied quality employees on Oberon IT payroll working for
various clients.

We would like to work with you in supplying highly qualified IT technical
professionals in application development and support, project management,
Business Analysis, Database administration, IT Security, infrastructure
support, help desk, and other in various technological disciplines.

Oberon IT Inc is in good standing in business and it has all required
insurances with high limits.

I look forward to work with you on Requirement’s on Corp-Corp basis. Please
let us know if we can assist you in fulfilling your client IT needs.

  Name Skills Set Location Relocation  Murali Weblogic Admin TX Open
Srinagini Weblogic Admin MA MA Only  Kishore Jboss/Middleware Admin ND Open
Ram Weblogic Portal CA CA Only  Shirisha Java/J2EE Dallas, TX Open  Manasa
Java/J2EE Dallas, TX Open  Chandana Java/J2EE Houston, TX Houston, TX  Puja
Java/J2EE Chicago, IL Chicago, IL  Lakshmi Agile PLM Lead NC Open
Lavanya Sharepoint
Deve Dallas, TX Open  Chetana ETL CA CA  Prashanth ETL DW TX Open  Mavullu
Mainframe IL Open  Rohit OBIEE NY Open  Zubair BO Dallas, TX Open  Sandhya
QA Houston, TX Houston, TX  Swapna QA AK Open  Mounika QA OH Open  Sruthi
.Net CO Open  Anisha Technical Writer MA MA Only  Venkateshwarlu SAP FICO PA
Open

Looking forward to hear from you

*Thanks &  Best regards*

*Karthik | Oberon IT, INC*

1300 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Suite: 263, Irving, TX 75038

*Email *- kart...@oberonit.com
Ph: 972-607-4550;  Fax: 1-800-218-2820

*http://www.oberonit.com <http://www.oberonit.com>*