*Dear All,*

*If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details, *

*Current Location and Pay Rate as soon as possible.*

* Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to **vib...@tekshapers.com
<vib...@tekshapers.com>*

*Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated. *

*HTML5/CSS3 Front-End Developer*

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Type: Contract with possibility for PERM/EXT (3+ Months)*

*Interview: Phone/Video*

*SUMMARY *

*HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, JQuery*

*We're looking for solidfront-end developers to join our growing team in
the middle of downtown Detroit. We utilize many open source languages so
we're looking for front-end developers that have a passion for coding and
technology. We're part of a much larger organization so we're stable but
have the startup feel because of our small and dynamic team. This developer
would have the ability to bring in new technologies and expand upon the
technologies we're currently working with. *

*SKILLS*

*Must have skills:*

-          *HTML5*

-          *CSS3*

-          *Exceptional JavaScript skills*

-          *jQuery*

-          *UI design skills*

-          *JSON/AJAX/XML*

-          *Responsive Site*

-          *Bootstrap*

-          *Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator*

-          *GIT (Preferred) SVN*

*Nice to have skills:*

-          *Experience with Agile development methodologies*

-          *PHP/MySQL*

-          *Mobile development (iOS or Android)*

-          *Advanced JS Frameworks (Backbone, Node, Knockout, Angular,
Ember)*

-          *Advanced CSS Frameworks (SASS/SCSS/LESS)*

-          *Testing Frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha, QUnit)*

-          *Grunt, Bower, Compass*