Hi,

*I am Ranjith, from OSLO Solutions. We have the below requirement with our
client.*

*Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.*

*Please send your responses to: ranj...@oslosolutions.com
<ranj...@oslosolutions.com> and add my email ID to your list.*

*Position/Role Title: **Sr. SharePoint Developer*

*Start date: ASAP*

*Duration: **6-8 months*

*Location: Redmond,WA*

*Mandetory Technical Skills*

·         SharePoint (4+ years) – development tasks are client side heavy
(no server side code allowed in SPO). Should have good experience building
master pages, page layouts and be able to build display templates (new
feature).

·         Strong Web Dev (8+ years) – strong in Javascript/JQuery, CSS,
HTML5

·         Has good experience with MVC/Web API, Web Services (4+ years).

·         Azure experience a plus.

·         8+ years industry experience.

Thanks & Regards,

Ranjith V