Hello,

Please find a short Summary of my one and only Consultant left with me for
this year. I will appreciate if you can add me into your vendor’s list for
your future DIRECT Client s Requirement’s Only No Layers.

*Name: Sunil Skill Set: Senior ABAP CONSULTANT           *

Location: GA

Available: 1Week Notice

*Summary*

·    Around 8 years of IT experience in software analysis, development and
implementation with extensive experience in SAP ABAP *Implementation,
Roll-out & Production Support, *having expertise in various functional
modules like *SD, MM, FI/CO and PP.*

·         Translation of user requirements into technical specifications,
preparing detailed specifications, development, testing of functionality,
code review for correctness and performance.

·         Extensive experience working on *EDI, ALE and IDOC*.

·         Accomplished in several stages of the implementation life cycle
including analysis, technical-functional design of Procure to pay, Order to
Cash (OTC), Master data, Text determination, Output determination, Account
determination, Picking and packing, Partner determination, Financial
Management, Accounts Payable, Banking interfaces, Archiving objects,
Performance Tuning, *SAP Script* objects, *Smart forms*, *Bar code Printing*,
ABAP development, and post go-live ABAP and SAP Script support, Functional
and tech spec development, as well as the creation and execution of unit
test scripts for all objects.

·         Extensive Experience in areas like *Classical and Interactive
Reports, ALVs* (incl. OO ALV), Interfaces, Conversions, Dictionary Objects,
Dialog programming, Module Pool Programs by using Screen Painter, Report
writer, Menu Painter, Object Browser.

·         Worked extensively on *ABAP objects, BADIs, VOFM *routines, Cross
Applications *ALE* and *IDOCs*, Enhancements, user-exits, function
modules, *Remote
Function Calls, BAPI, web services.*

·         Experience in File handling techniques, Conversions and Batch
Data Communication programs using *Call transaction, Session method, LSMW*,
*webdynpro.*

·         Strong Experience in supporting and implementing the *Upgrade
Project *with* Unicode *compliance.

·         Expertise in trouble shooting and Performance tuning using
Runtime Analysis, SQL Trace and Code Inspector.

·         Worked extensively in *ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0 *versions of SAP.

·         Excellent understanding of project issues, ability to work
independently or as part of a team, ability to work under pressure and to
work on multiple projects.

·         Excellent team player looking for new challenges and
technologies. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.

*Areas of Expertise *

*ABAP Data Dictionary: *Domain, Data Elements, Structure, Views , Index,
Search Help, Lock Objects

*Functional areas: *SD, MM, FI/CO, PP.

*SAP Environment: *SAP ECC 6.0, SAP R/3 4.7, SAP R/3 4.6C.

*Reporting: *Classical/Interactive Reports, ALV Reports, Module Pool-Dialog
Programming

*Interfaces:  *BAPI.

*Conversions: *BDC, LSMW.

*Enhancements: *User-Exits, CMOD/SMOD Function-Exits, BADI.

*Forms: *SAP Script, Smart forms.

*Operating Systems: *Windows

*Database: *Oracle.

*Note:  We work only with Primary Vendors, if this is not your Direct End
Client; we reserve the right to work with the Prime Vendor.*

*Thanks,*

*Chalapathi Rao*