Hi Friend,

This is *satyagiri *working as recruiter with *United Software Group, Inc.* We
have a very urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go
through the below requirement and send me the updated resume.

*Role: Sr. Android Developer*

*Location: Libertyville, IL*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Experience Required: 7+ years*

*Job Description:*

*Must-Have:*

·         Experience in Mobile application design and development on
Android OS.

·         Strong OO design and experience in JAVA/J2EE /J2ME

·         Should have experience in *Android application framework* and SDK

·         Experience in using ECLIPSE

·         Sqlite, Mysql or similar data management systems

·         Experience in using complex API’s

·         To build optimized applications

*Good to Have:*

·         Should have published examples of Android Apps in app stores

·         Experience in web apps / HTML5

·         Experience in scripting languages

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

·         Interact with Customers and update the progress of development.

·         Working closely with mobile app developers and architects

·         Build quick application prototype /POC during the concept stage

·         Participate in application lifecycle development phase activel

*Please get back to me with all the details Below:*

Full Name:

Phone number:

Email Address:

Current Location:

Open to Relocate:

Visa Status:

Interview Availability(Date & Time) :

Start Availability:

Hourly Pay Rate:

Total experience in required skill (years):

Total IT experience of candidate (years):

Skype ID:

*Thanks & Regards*
Satyagiri
Technical Recruiter
*United Software Group, Inc.*
MBE (Minority Business Enterprise)
565 Metro Place South
Suite 110, Dublin OH 43017
Phone: 614-588-8519||Fax: 1-866-764-1148
Email ID: satyagir...@usgrpinc.com || Website: www.usgrpinc.com

Gmail&YIM:satyak.rec1

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,satyagir...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE>
 in the subject line, or click here