Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Ranjith, from Oslo Solutions. We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.

Please send your responses to: ranj...@oslosolutions.com and add my email
ID to your list.

*Position Title: **Network Implementation Engineer*

*Start date: ASAP*

*Duration: **12+months*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

·         Excellent network administration and troubleshooting skills.

·         Good Understanding of TCP/IP, Routing protocols, Load balancing
concepts

·         Knowledge and experience in VTP and other switching technologies

·         Ability to understand the design and provide suggestion for
improvements

·         Knowledge and experience on firewall devices from different
vendors like Cisco and Juniper

·         Hands-on experience on networking devices from different vendors
like Cisco, F5 and Juniper.

·         Good Knowledge and experience on iBGP & EBGP

·         Hands on experience on Cisco Nexus 7K,5K switches &  routers 72XX
and 76XX

·         Good knowledge and experience on F5 LTM/GTM Load balancers

·         Good Knowledge and hands on Experience on Juniper MX serious
routers

·         Good Knowledge and hands on Experience on Juniper SRX & ISG
Firewalls

·         Excellent analytical and organizational skills and the ability to
work with multiple geographically dispersed teams

·         Excellent listening skills & ability to communicate clearly and
fluently in English

·         Flexibility to work in shifts for 24x7 support

·         Strong team player with a constructive perspective and commitment
to the success of the business

·         Ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks with conflicting
priorities

*Desirable Technical Skills*

·         Experience on Network and Security architecture designing

·         ITIL Certification

·         CCNP Certification

*Mandatory Functional Skills*

Highly motivated and self-directed and who can partner with multiple online
business groups, senior managers, and senior network engineers.

BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, Management Information Systems, or other technical field OR
equivalent working experience

Thanks & Regards,

Ranjith V

*Oslo Solutions LLC*