*Sr. Java Developer in Needed MA !!*

*Kindly reply to sara.wil...@itbtalent.com <sara.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

Charlestown, MA .

Candidates must be local and available for a F2F interview.   This is a
contract to perm position.  Candidates must be on EAD, GC, or a U.S

They want someone with 7+ years of solid Java, at least 2 of Spring and at
least some exposure to Hibernate.

*Senior Java Developer – J2EE, Hibernate & Spring*

*Required Skills:* J2EE, Design skills, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Struts, Web
Services, back-end Java and excellent communication skills.

Looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our development team working on
the next generation of our On-Demand Workspace product.

*Qualifications/Requirements:*

   - 7 to 10 + years of development experience, primarily with J2EE and
   Java.
   - Must have strong design experience.
   - Excellent development skills with Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Struts and
   Web Services.
   - Extensive knowledge of EJB, XML, HTML, JavaScript, JMS, JDBC, SQL,
   Relational Databases, tomcat.
   - Must have excellent communication skills.
   - Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
   - Passionate "do whatever it takes" attitude.
   - Goal-oriented and deadline-oriented.
   - Bachelor of Science in Computer Science

 Regards,
Sara Wilson - Staffing Manager
 Direct : 646-340-0603
sara.wil...@itbtalent.com