*Java Developer for 6+ Months Contract in GA !! BACKFILL !! IMM HIRE....*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

   - Tremendous opportunity for a GWT Developer to join a progressive
   technology & service firm to work on the next generation of software.
   - You will be focus on doing Java Front End development utilizing GWT in
   a Agile environment.
   - We are looking for mid to senior level Developers who have a passion
   for technology.
   - We prefer contract to hire, however, will consider straight
   contract.  Excellent work environment including very casual dress (jeans /
   shorts), very flexible hours,  and the opportunity to work with cutting
   edge technology.

*REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:*

   - 1+ years of GWT development experience (will consider mid to senior
   level)
   - Very good communication skills

 Regards,
Sara Wilson - Staffing Manager