Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from IT Brainiac We have an
urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the job description
below and interested please send me your most updated resume on
*neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will be providing immediate feedback or
response to your Resume.*

*Job Title: PHP Developer x2*

Location:  Chicago, IL

Duration:  6+ months

*Note : !! Need Local Consultant from IL !!*

*Job Responsibilities*

• 3 years or more of professional experience in a PHP + LAMP environment

• Expert in working with content service APIs like SOAP & REST protocols

• Concrete understanding of data structures in XML, CSV, & JSON formats

• Familiar with importing and syndicating data with SQL, or No-SQL,
databases

With exciting new projects in the works, this position offers a chance to
put your experience and technical creativity to use in a rewarding
environment.

they would take someone fresh out of school if they have the experience.

This person will be working with a Solutions Architect that will dictate
what they want. And they will be working with API docs, collecting data,
and moving it along.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna - Sr.Technical RecruiterIT Brainiac  Inc.*
*D: **(609) 857-1471*
*Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*