Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me

*.kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>   Job Title: Cobol DeveloperLocation :
Paramus, NJDuration : 6+ month contract*

Management Skills:
Requires good oral and written communications, planning, organizing,
controlling, decision making, problem solving, accountability, initiative,

analysis and judgment skills.

Primary Skill: COBOL Programming

Additional Skills:
SQL Language - Intermediate
SQL Programming - Intermediate
DB2 Explain - Intermediate
DB2 Application Programming - Advanced
DB2 Performance and Tuning - Intermediate
TSO - Intermediate
MVS/JCL - Advanced
MQ - Advanced
COBOL Programming - Advanced